Thursday, June 23, 2016

Moms and Jedis

So, Pappy had a long day. Dog parks, epic walks, he found a few bushes to call his own, if you know what I mean! Lol.

He doesn't like the new apartment. But he'll cope!

Unlike my mom. Insert massive eye-roll.

She says I should have waited a few more years to move out. "Elise," she said, "you're far too young to be out on your own! I was six years your senior when I moved out with your father." Then she huffed like a grouchy seal.

Right, mom. As if I'm going to wait until I'm 34 to move out! She'd have me live at home forever.

Moms, am I right?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Pappy Wan Kenobi!



Or Obi Wan KePappy...or Luke Pappywalker...or something! Lol. Sound off in the comments if you have a good Jedi name for Pappy!

Saw a sign for an estate sale down the street tomorrow. We're going to check it out. I'll let you know if we find anything superb!

Wag you later!

1 comment:

  1. How about Pappy Yoda or Yodapy? Looks like a happy friendship.

    ReplyDelete